Portuguese fashion model Renato Seabra in Manhattan Supreme Court this afternoon where he pleaded not guilty to the murder of Carlos Castro.
Castro, a Portugese journalist, was found dead in grisly crime scene at the InterContinental Hotel last month.
Castration killer Renato Seabra tortured 65-year-old journalist Carlos Castro for an hour before taking a shower and putting on a clean suit as his victim bled to death.
Renato, 21, wore a suit of a different sort Tuesday as the stone face male model made his first court appearance.
"Not guilty, your honor," Seabra's lawyer, David Touger said as a Portuguese translator whispered in Seabra's ear.
Seabra and Castro had flown to New York from Portugal to spend New Year's in the city.
The two men were romantically involved. Seabra has insisted, however, that he was not gay and told cops that he attacked his older companion to rid the gay activist of his "homosexual demons," sources told The Daily News.
The ultra-violence dragged on for a full hour, according to court papers. An argument turned physically violent and Seabra grabbed Castro from behind, by the neck, and dragged him to the floor, choking him, the papers revealed.
"He stabbed Carlos with a corkscrew in the groin area and the face," according to the papers. "(He) cut off Carlos's testicles with the corkscrew."
The beating continued as Seabra hit Castro on the head with a computer monitor.
And then with his shoes, he stomped on his victim's face.
"(He) stated that he was attacking Carlos for at least one hour," the papers state.
After he finished, Seabra took off his clothes, took a shower, put on a suit and left, the papers state.
After running into a friend of Catro's in the hotel lobby - a woman who demanded to know why Castro was unreachable - Seabra strolled out of the hotel lobby, wandered around midtown for a while before hopping into a cab at Penn Station.
The driver took him to the hospital, the papers state.